Direct Sales Executive Inserts - The Week
The successful applicant will sell all forms of Direct Media to a wide range of upscale lifestyle clients and their agencies. With a current ABC of 191,000 the unique subscriber based circulation model of The Week has enabled direct response to become a significant revenue stream. The Week provides the platform to connect with predominantly A/B audience whose interests range from luxury and property to charity and travel.
The role will also provide opportunity to sell direct response advertising in classified and display formats; also gain valuable digital experience via integration with our rapidly expanding digital platforms. This role requires articulate and professional account management of direct clients and agency contacts to maintain our strong yields and loyal client base. In addition, you will need to use initiative to source, pitch and win new business by thinking creatively to anticipate the calendar of forthcoming events and seasonal consumer behaviour to deliver incremental revenue in The Week.
• A strong team player with good self motivation
• An ambassador for the direct medium
• Confident in selling both face to face and by phone
• Source new business from competitor press, trade press, and internet
• Maintain and grow new and existing business from both direct clients and West-End agencies
• Achieve call and meeting targets
• Strong organisational skills to fulfil the sales process from the sell to copy sourcing
• Work effectively to meet deadlines
To be successful in this role you must be confident, enthusiastic and have excellent communication skills. The ideal applicant will have a minimum of 1 year’s insert sales experience.
About Dennis Publishing
Dennis Publishing is ever expanding. As we have evolved and become experts in new areas of business, we have seized opportunities to create new profitable divisions, ranging from new format print products to software testing.