This job has now expired
This top 5 agency have established strong client relationships over the years, whose premium brands cover a wide range of sectors from automotive to retail. This agency takes pride in their employees and combines a serious work ethic with a vibrant social scene.
The successful candidate will liaise between clients, media auditors and the agency`s buying community around the world.
The position involves:
- Managing the accountability team in monitoring and measuring buying performance and value improvements for key clients
- Reporting and presenting buying results to clients
- Dedication to senior level client contacts and establishing a strong working relationship
- Working closely with markets and identifying strategies to achieve buying targets
- Responsibility of daily senior management of the Accountability programme for 2-3 global or regional clients
The candidate must have:
- Experience in media auditing, media buying or media accountability in a media planning and buying agency
- An extensive knowledge of media measurement metrics and media marketplace pricing dynamics
- Experience of managing a team
- A strong degree; preferably numerical, statistical or economics based
- Strong numerical skills
- Advanced user of Microsoft Office
If you have experience in auditing, a passion for media and strong management and communication skills then this could be the role for you!