AFFILIATE COORDINATOR - £25,000 to £35,000 p.a. - depending on experience
Location: London SE1
Fantastic opportunity to join one of the world's largest online multi level retail companies, coordinating their affiliates. The Affiliate Coordinator will manage over 400 partner stores, verifying partner terms, ensuring accuracy of affiliate information and ensuring a regular stream of new merchants.
Duties for Affiliate Coordinator:-
- Monitor and report commission changes of affiliate and EZ cart stores, ensuring IBV and cash back displayed on portal are accurately reflected.
- Complete documentation to adjust cash back amounts and submit to appropriate departments.
- Identify and partner appropriate potential stores to increase traffic and sales.
- Inform departments on deactivated affiliate stores in order to remove product lines.
- Verify and communicate tiered categories to reflect correct commission on non commission items.
- Review store applicatons to determine appropriate affiliate relationships.
- Develop direct relationships with key advertisers.
- Run reports of sales and commission data.
3 years affiliate experience.
A niche recruitment consultancy specialising in recruitment of media sales, digital and marketing positions ranging from entry level to senior management level.