This job has now expired
The agency is world renowned for its strategic and dynamic thinking. It is constantly pushing the boundaries and looking for better solutions for their clients. This agency is made up of people who are genuinely the nicest guys in the business BUT also who love to challenge, be creative and innovative in their thinking and their work ethic.
This agency is looking for International Marketing Engagement Manager. The ideal candidate will have between 3-7 years experience with a thorough understanding of channel planning and activation across all major media communication channels.
Role and responsibilities:
- International experience is a must and working with developing/emerging markets would be a Brucey bonus!!!
- Strong account management experience.
- Thorough understanding of all marketing communications channels (including digital, social and mobile).
- A conscientious team player.
- Very strong communicator, confident in approach with both colleagues and clients (both global and local teams).
- Proactive and confident.
- FMCG experience would be advantageous ....and being a FOODIE!!!
A cracking role! Find out more now!
SYLEX currently has a number of other Media Planning and Buying based roles available at leading media agencies that may be of interest to you. We recruit into the majority of the top 20 media planning and buying agencies.
Contact Siobhan McAndrew for a full list of current opportunities.
Contact Siobhan 020 7920 6404/ firstname.lastname@example.org
Ref: SM 12028