This job has now expired
Basic Salary: £30-40,00 pa
London Business Conferences is seeking a Production Manager to implement product strategies in our flagship global oil and gas division.
Managing 7-8 Conference Producers, you will be responsible for productivity and schedule deadlines of around 36 conferences per year. You will report directly to the oil and gas Production Director and work closely with the Production Director on executing the vision for the company’s oil and gas division on both launch and repeat conferences across the US, Canada, South America, Europe and beyond.
You will be responsible for the productivity of the department and for ensuring output is of the highest standards throughout in terms of both quantity and quality.
Overall Deadline & KPI Management
- Ensuring all projects are delivered within schedule with 20-25 senior speakers
- Ensuring producers always meet daily KPIs
- Ensuring all document submissions are handed in on time as per the schedule
- Research: Making sure research calls are long enough and that the producers attain the right information by keeping to the research process
- Speaker Acquisition: ensuring speakers and chairs are up to standard
- Ensuring marketing documents are the right standard
Coaching, Training & Holding To Account
- Ensuring producers are working at the right pace
- Coaching producers on how to increase productivity
- Re-training producers when necessary to develop their skills
- Holding producers to account when results are not being delivered
Providing Strategic Support To Help Individual Producers Meet KPIs
- Lead sourcing to help with problem areas
- Offering active support in other specific areas
Marketing Checks & Proofing
- Monitoring online agendas to ensure all is of high enough standard for customer viewing
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- At least 2 years’ conference production experience (people management experience in a similar industry will be considered in the absence of conference production experience)
- 2:1 degree or above
- Management experience is an advantage but not essential
- Oil and gas experience is a bonus but again not essential
The successful candidate will:
- Have lots of energy!
- Be genuinely results driven
- Be commercially aware and comfortable working in an environment that subscribes to capitalist values
- Have a positive attitude and a bold personality
- Have a keen desire to manage people
- Possess an acute attention to detail
- Be highly organised
- Be self-directed and pro-active
To apply, please click the "Apply now" button.