Senior Sales executive
Media Senior Sales Executive required for healthcare journal publishers
MA Healthcare Limited, specialist publishers of nursing, medical and healthcare journals, is seeking to appoint an articulate, highly motivated, senior sales executive to work across a portfolio of industry-leading healthcare journals within its secondary nursing team.
This presents an excellent challenging opportunity to join a leading independent healthcare publisher. The Senior Sales Executive will sell advertising, sponsorship, supplements, exhibition space and bespoke projects to a number of major clients.
The key day-to-day tasks of the Senior Sales Executive include:
· Generating and maximising business
· Maintaining and building relationships with existing and new clients
· Keeping abreast of developments in the marketplace
· Liaising with new clients to implement products as part of their advertising strategies.
· Meeting targets set for revenues well within deadlines
· Developing interest and basic knowledge of the topics covered in the publications
· Showing initiative and high organisational abilities in maintaining transparent records of progress.
We are looking for a confident, self-motivated applicant working with a creative and intelligent approach to sales that can develop an empathy and passion for the market.
You will be able to take a consultative approach, working across an existing client base as well as developing new business. The role will require telephone, email and face-to-face contact.
There is scope for real career progression and management responsibility in this dynamic sales team.
The ideal candidate will have up to a year’s experience in a media sales capacity. Key to success in the role will be the ability to achieve a high volume of sales and develop relationships with clients. This role is ideal for someone with outstanding sales ability who is looking to take the next step in their career.
Good basic salary and scope for earning uncapped commission. Superb office in south-east London.
Please apply with CV to Katina Toumba, HR Director, by email email@example.com