This job has now expired
This leading media company is seeing record-breaking display revenues across display, online, awards and brand extensions that reflect their high standards of editorial content and the highest circulation in their market.
As a result, they are now recruiting for an entrepreneurial and experienced advertising sales professional to join their successful sales team to help expand its future further, trhough new-business, exisiting business development and face-to-face meetings.
This role requires great knowledge and understanding of the market sectors they sell into whilst building stronger, bigger, better relationships with their clients.
The role will be responsible for:
• Selling against daily and weekly newsletters, run of site and creative online packages
• Selling against features, run of paper, bespoke print options and working towards forward booking targets
• Being the face of your sectors at 1-2-1 meetings, awards, shows, conferences, exhibitions and all industry events available to you
• Gaining sponsorship revenues
• Managing from start to finish bespoke brand extensions such as supplements, on and offline packages, roundtables and webinars
• Fearlessly managing very large accounts and budgets with an attitude of wanting even more!
• Maintaining a high volume of effective outbound sales calls a day
• Maintaining and growing your knowledge of your markets, clients and developments in your sector
• Sell across the whole portfolio to all the clients you manage
• We are seeking top sales candidates with proven successful experience within print and/or online advertising sales who possess strong and assertive negotiation skills
• Excellent communication skills and confidence dealing with clients on the telephone. Face-to- Face experience is a bonus
• Time management skills are essential with the ability to multi task
Aside from joining an established, leading, reputable media business, the successful candidate can expect a highly competitive base salary and uncapped commission and amazing long-term career prospects!
Interested? Please apply immediately or contact Ellie for further information.