Affiliate Manager - Up to £30k & Equity Options
Who we are:
Dapper is a performance-based digital media agency based in London.
We specialise in Affiliate Marketing, Display Advertising, PPC and Lead Generation. We have a global focus with campaigns and strong expertise across Europe, US and Asia.
We’re a data-driven business, focused on driving return on investment for our clients and our own affiliate projects. To do this most effectively, we cover all areas of campaign management including planning, media buying, design, development, data management and optimisation.
We work with a number of different clients in Europe and Asia, and are building a core team for our fast-growing business. This is a full-time role, with an immediate start.
We have recently acquired three new clients and need an Affiliate Manager to take responsibility for each of their Affiliate Programs, along with those of existing clients.
The Affiliate Manager will report to our Client Services Director, and Head of Acquisition, and will be responsible for:
1. Relationship management
- Maintaining existing relationships with all affiliates and clients
- Responsible for seeking out new affiliates and initiating/developing relationships
- Developing relationships with new clients
- Responding to all affiliate/client queries within 24 hours
2. Campaign management
- Awareness of all campaign KPIs and goals
- Structuring affiliate deals that enable KPIs and goals to be met
- Management and organisation of existing creative, tracking and reporting
- Setting up new creative, tracking and reporting, to ensure streamlined/easy to use account structure
- Responsible for all affiliate promotions and associated copy/content/creative
- Idea generation, mockups and briefing of banner, email and landing page creative,
- Liaising with designers regarding amends, briefs etc.
- Project management of all creative development
4. Reporting and Analysis
- Responsible for Weekly/Monthly Client reporting
- Management of daily data, including internal reports and all data integrity / accuracy
- Reporting manipulation: add enhancements when required
- Resolution of all data errors and discrepancies
We are looking for someone who thrives on the ‘start up’ ethos:
- Can work to fast paced objectives, with short turnaround times
- Enjoys working outside of their comfort zone
- Very outgoing, and happy to build affiliate relationships from scratch
- Strong negotiation skills to ensure value for our clients
- Analytical with strong data comprehension
- Very competent with Microsoft Excel
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Disciplined and dependable
- At least 2 years’ experience in an affiliate management role
- Salary – based on experience
- Share options will be awarded after 6 mont