Agency Sales manager
Our client is one of the global leaders in Performance Display. Over the last 3 years the number of employees at the company has jumped from 20 to 700 and its annual revenue has grown from zero to over $150 million.
Reporting to Sales Director UK, you will be responsible for developing new partner relationships from prospecting, negotiating, and through contract execution. Your core responsibilities will be:
· Manage your portfolio of partner relationships to grow revenues and margin
· Work with a broad range of internal teams (marketing, legal, integration, traffic) to support the sales efforts
· Work incredibly smart to meet or exceed goals
· Constant monitoring and analysis of partner’s campaign performance
· Meticulously maintain contact, event and deal information for all clients in CRM tool
To be considered for the role you will need:
· Proven sales experience gained in an on-line environment.
· Knowledge of the UK on-line market
· Passion for interactive media and performance based display advertising
· Technical knowledge of site tagging, ad serving and ad ops preferred
· Strong analytical skills.
You can't miss the opportunity my client offer you to develop your career. By joining them you will contribute to one of the latest disrupting technologies in online technology. We work hard, play hard and we share the same passion for e-Commerce, Advertising and Technology. They value team work, openness, technical innovation, and results-orientated thinking.
About Section:Media Ltd
Section:Media is a specialist recruitment agency that places itself right in the heart of the media landscape. We work to get you results and make sure you have enjoyed getting there.