Agency Leader - Leading Media Group
A leading London media group is looking for an Agency Leader to effectively lead and manager the company's sales efforts.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities
- Define the benefits of their audience to agencies and their clients and demonstrate how our audience, content and advertising products can help enhance their business
- Ensure the company is forefront in the agencies thinking through providing thought leadership on the trends that affect us all.
- Lead all of company's sales efforts to those agencies
- To effectively control and champion all large sales pitches
- Responsible for the performance of your agencies vs company's KPI's.
- Tactics should be devised in conjunction with Key Account Leaders and Heads of Investment.
- Work closely with the Key Account Leaders to implement that strategy.
- Lead the communication of our strategy to all your agencies staff.
- Keep up to date with all trends and developments affecting agencies and our relationship with them.
- Develop an effective and appropriate corporate entertainment strategy in conjunction with other stakeholders.
Knowledge & experience
- Substantial sales experience at a senior level (ideally working for a media company, network or sales house in a sales role) or agency background with client facing role.
- In depth knowledge of media industry including knowledge of the operational structure in display agencies.
- Strong presentational experience.
- Experience delivering complex, nuanced messages.
- Digital experience
- Existing client contacts list advantageous
- Experience of devising and implementing your own sales strategy.
- A strong interest in, understanding of and ability to articulate the key attributes of the brand
Skills and behaviours
- Innovative and creative thinking style
- Organisation skills
- Attention to detail
- Strong communication skills and ability to deliver highly nuanced messages succinctly and interestingly
- Capable of working quickly in a fast changing environment.
- Comfortable with ambiguity.
- IT skills
- Excellent presentational skills
- Verbal reasoning skills
- Proposal and report writing skills
- Negotiation and consultancy skills
- Excellent presentation skills
About Moriati Media
Established in 1986, Moriati is a unique recruitment consultancy which specialises in placing candidates within the media sales industry. Our specialist areas include Online/Digital, Publishing, Broadcast, Exhibitions/Conferences and Outdoor/Ambient.