This job has now expired
Working for a worldwide leader, the Area Sales Manager (ASM) is responsible for generating new business revenue within the London territory. The ASM generates revenue through proactive lead generation and reactive selling. The ASM must meet or exceed the sales targets/metrics, such as revenue targets, deal volumes, conversion ratios and calls/visits. Sales are made by handling leads and converting prospects into customers and managing a sales pipeline. While primarily focused on a defined territory the ASM is also responsible for securing business and selling the entire product line across the globe, and engaging in renewals as instructed.
Reports to: Area Sales Director (ASD) Supported by: Team Leader (TL)
· Executes a call planning strategy aimed at: commercial property agents, 3rd party contacts, local community networking, and developing local partnerships in order to generate new business.
· Acquires and develops a portfolio of local key accounts with the clear focus to generate revenue streams across all products and services in both the local market, as well as across the entire Regus network.
· Grows business from existing customers (through referrals) to drive expansions and new sales into other territories.
· Drives high conversion of all products through effectively following the sales process, ultimately resulting in a positive impact to the occupancy and profitability.
· Meets or exceed the sales targets/metrics, such as revenue targets, deal volumes, conversion ratios and calls/visits.
· Partners with centre teams on complex client renewals, as directed.
· Reports sales activity to target, as per Regus sales process.
· Develops a high level of territory knowledge within all the following areas: competition, industry segments, market segments, target companies
· Ensures cohesive communication with field team in order to create a seamless transition from the sales to the service sides of the business while maximizing profitability.
· Orchestrates the business in a manner consistent with company operational standards and brand promise.
ü Previous experience within a similar sales role
ü Professional and clear communication skills coupled with the ability to network at high level and build strong business relationships.
ü Proven evidence of objection handling, prospecting and negotiation skills.
ü Proven success in achieving new business sales and ability to meet and exceed targets.
ü Proven ability to execute daily sales closures
ü Evidence of ability to successfully network and generate new business enquiries
ü Full clean driving licence and access to a car as the role will require travel across the region.
ü Previous experience of presenting to groups of clients
ü Proven success in selling service solutions through direct sales within a business-to-business sales environment.