UK Sales Manager – Video Content!
UK Sales Manager – Video Content!
£40-50k + £20k OTE Uncapped!
With offices all across Europe, and exciting expansion plans ahead, the time could not be any better to join an innovative and progressive specialist in the world of online video content.
Our client is a content marketing platform for brands and content acquisition provider for publishers. They work with hundreds of content owners to provide digital assets on thousands of online media destinations, devices, and commerce platforms.
Therefore, you should understand the online media landscape and have experience within sales and/or business development from the online media space. You should be comfortable in a fast moving business, excited about rising to new challenges, inspired by idea execution and go the extra mile to achieve goals and develop the business.
As UK Sales Manager you will be part of a growing and devoted team where your primary role is to generate business through effective relationship building with media agencies and direct clients in the UK. You are also expected to help maintain and grow a publisher network which delivers the audiences for the campaigns you’ll be selling.
The team is led by the COO and moves quickly from idea to action. The team is characterized by a unique combination of high ambitions, excellent teamwork, great client services, creativity and a fun atmosphere.
The right candidate:
· Has worked in the online media space at a digital media owner or ad/video network (min. 3 years)
· Has experience of selling to digital media agencies and has a black-book of contacts to call upon
· Has led/taken part in successful projects within commercial sales, client services/management and business development
· Has an understanding of digital domains (advertising, affiliate, eCommerce etc.) and their business/revenue models
· Can spot new opportunities in the online media space and knows how online media can help businesses achieve their goals
· Is comfortable in a fast moving business environment and a quick learner
· Is a persistent self-starter who operates independently with minimal supervision
· Is committed to delivering and exceeding targets
· Is an Internet super user and interested in the latest online trends, especially within online video
· Is diplomatic and a strong relationship builder that can communicate with people on all levels
· Has a "DO IT" mentality
If you think you have the contacts to take the business forward, and the vision to spot the opportunities this role provides send us your CV and take the next step to a bright new future…
- 16 November 2012
- 16 December 2012
- Advertising, Advertising Agency, Ambient, Business Magazines, Consumer Magazines, Creative Agency, Customer Publishing, Digital / Online, National Press, Outdoor, Radio, TV
- Account Management, Advertisement Director, Advertisement Manager, Agency Sales, Business Development, Commercial Director, Sales Director, Sales Manager, Senior Sales
- Full Time
About SAVVY Media Ltd
Savvy Media Ltd is a London based media & Digital recruitment company passionate about placing quality candidates that reach the high standards and work practice similar to its own.
More jobs like this
- Full Time Sponsorship Senior Sales Business Magazines jobs in London (East)
- Full Time Sponsorship Senior Sales Consumer Magazines jobs in London (East)
- Full Time Sponsorship Senior Sales National Press jobs in London (East)
- Full Time Sponsorship Senior Sales TV jobs in London (East)
- Full Time Sponsorship Senior Sales Digital / Online jobs in London (East)