This job has now expired
AD MANAGER - CONSUMER MAGAZINE £40k PLUS BENS AND COMMS
The role is an amazing opportunity to work across a market leading customer publish brand including display advertising, creative solutions and online. Working independently whilst reporting into the Ad Director and you will be growing a team under you in the next year!
. On a day to day basis you will be
- Selling display advertising along with more creative packages to agencies and clients
- Contact with the client is crucial and you will regularly meeting with them.
- .Pro actively chasing new business as well as account managing existing clients
- Managing the campaigns from the beginning right through to the end of the process and reporting back to the client and agencies
- You will need to be able to develop and present strong sales presentations to clients and agencies
- Flat planing, forecasting and budgeting
The perfect candidate would have the following skills
- Strong senior sales print experience is essential for this position
- You need to be a strong presenter
- Have good agency contacts
- It is key that you are tenacious, highly motivated, a team player and enthusiastic
- Be able to set budgets and acheive targets!
- Above all it is essential that you are passionate about the brands!
The offices are set in London and if you are successful you will receive a range of benefits. This includes a gym, health care, pension and team incentives.
If you are interested then apply NOW!
The Media Exchange
The Media Exchange has operated as a wholly independent, leading, media recruitment consultancy, since September 1993. We are based in Central London, 2 minutes walk from Oxford Circus.