Haymarket serve a broad spread of markets, including digital, PR, horticulture, youth & children’s work, healthcare, print, environmental, motoring, leisure, formula 1, football and consumer electronics. Since Haymarket was founded half a century ago, we have always prided ourselves on being a highly creative business, with an unrelenting focus on the quality of our products and our people.
This is a new global role within the energy and environment division of Haymarket Business Media reporting to the Head of Global Audience Development. The purpose of this role is to initially work on retaining our existing subscribers on two of our Environment products: ENDS Report and ENDS Europe. This opportunity requires someone with a background within business to business sales or experience of executing renewal telesales campaigns across print and digital subscriptions.
- Excellent telephone manner
- Strong sales and negotiation skills are essential
- Demonstrate a strong understanding or keen interest in the market
- Strong organisation and time management skills
- To be able to show initiative and work proactively as an individual
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strategic thinking and planning
- Enthusiasm and commitment
Knowledge of the environment market would be an advantage.
You are expected to demonstrate the following at all times:
- Problem solving
- Confidence and charisma
- Determined to succeed
- Self-motivated, disciplined and hardworking
Please note: this position is a 3 month contract with the possibility of leading in to a permanent position.