This job has now expired
Business Development Manager, 40K+Comm
One of the UK’s most successful and respected media research businesses has been undergoing a commercial transformation for the last 2 years. As a consequence of this there is currently a requirement for a talented New Business Development Manager to take the lead in the promotion, prospection and attainment of revenues from all their products and services.
Key areas of responsibility
· To drive business growth through existing clients, develop a pro-active action plan
· To produce and deliver against an agreed account plan and budget
· Pitching for new business (up-selling to existing subscribers, promoting new products to markets)
· Drive client activity if appropriate and suggest strategic and tactical solutions to their marketing objectives
· Review our procedures and processes to ensure the clients receive the best in class service.
· Dynamic/outgoing and engaging
· Ability to take ownership
· Be commercially aware
· Ability to establish trust and build relationships
· A working knowledge of TGI
· Keeps upto date with media landscape and the key issues affecting it
With an excellent long term vision and continual professional development programme this is an opportunity not to be missed……..so contact me today. Andrew Rutherford, Morgan Rutherford Associates Ltd.