This job has now expired
Business Development Manager £38k+Commission
One of the UK’s leading publishing/digital companies is currently looking to expand their product offering within the charity sector and has an immediate requirement for 2 Business Development Managers.
· Source and prospect for leads to achieve new business targets
· Send out high quality sales and customer communications in line with the companies values
· Attend a minimum of 5 client meetings per week to retain existing customers and create new business opportunities
· Achieve personal sales targets to set timelines as agreed with the Head of Sales. In line with the sales strategy and business objectives
· Maintain activity levels of both high volume and quality in order to develop relationships and opportunities
· Excellent communicator
· High energy and able to self-motivate
· Good planning and organisation skills
· Ability to identify new market opportunity
· Proven track record of achieving targets
If you have 5 years of advertising sales experience and are interested, then please get in touch with me, Andrew Rutherford, Morgan Rutherford Associates Ltd.