Account Manager - Milkround.com
Account Manager - Milkround.com
Reporting to Team Leader
Salary package £dependent on skills + personal & team performance commission
Overview of the job:
You will be responsible for achieving revenue targets across specific industries as set by your Team leader.
This may come from managing and developing existing client account relationships across all Milkround product areas to increase revenue spend with us and/or by targeting relevant leads in order to bring in new business.
• Achieve personal revenue targets across relevant product areas
• Maintain and develop existing client accounts and/or identify and sell all products to new clients
• Ongoing client contact via all communication avenues (phone, meeting, email)
• Build direct client and agency relationships relating to designated accounts
• Some knowledge of graduate and/or recruitment market
• Achieve relevant activity levels
• Forecasting and sales reporting for all accounts
• Ensure and maintain outstanding customer service to all direct clients and advertising agencies
• Build and maintain outstanding product, graduate market and competitor knowledge
• To meet direct clients and advertising agencies face-to-face as much as possible
• Takes ownership of assigned leads and pro-actively sources new leads and contacts where relevant
• To develop sales and meeting skills where appropriate
• Maintain and develop a market leading service to key existing clients and agencies, building Milkround’s position as the partner of choice in achieving their overall graduate recruitment and ROI targets
• Develop innovative presentations and proposals offering appropriate new product and renewal solutions
• Use knowledge of the full range of Milkround’s products and services to ensure that business opportunities and revenues are fully maximised
• Build and maintain client industry knowledge around your team’s sector focus to increase revenue share across your specific industries
• Communicate and liaise with colleagues in other business areas, ensuring an ongoing exchange and sharing of knowledge and information
• Contribute to the development of new and improved products, services, systems and ways of working, support the ongoing development and delivery of Milkround’s strategy
• Work with Client & Sales Support in order to ensure client campaigns are delivered and meet our SLA’s
• Attend events and exhibitions where appropriate to build network of contacts
In order to succeed in the role you will need to forge and maintain excellent relationships with external clients, leads and agencies as well internal relationships with the rest of your team.
The successful candidate will have some B2B sales experience over the telephone and in an ideal world will have experience conducting face-to-face client meetings. They should have excellent written and presentation skills as well as a proven track record of achieving targets. Specific knowledge of the graduate recruitment market is highly desirable, as is any media or advertising sales experience.
Key Personal Skills / Competencies:
• Highly motivated and a positive attitude
• Confidence, assertiveness and high energy
• Excellent verbal/written communication and presentation skills
• Collaborative working style
• Adaptable and versatile attitude to work
• B2B sales experience
• Ability to demonstrate excellent customer service skills
• Consistent history of hitting targets
If this sounds like you and your kind of company, please click on the link below and apply today!
About News UK
News UK is a great company full of talented, dedicated and creative people who stretch themselves on a daily basis, challenging the status quo to produce the best service possible to our readers and customers