Digital Account Director
An internationally renowned specialist network is seeking a Digital Account Director. They are looking for a confident and ambitious Digital Account Manager to join their Agency sales team. The role will involve you managing your own sales patch AND more importantly supporting their team of Account Directors. You will report to their Head of Agency Sales/Sales Director. They are looking for someone who is able to multi task and enjoy both account management and pitching for new business in a fun and vibrant working environment.
Dynamic growing online business requires passionate driven individual to help drive the business forward. Unlike most online business, agency sales experience is not a must however online experience is required.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities
- Provide sales support to their Account Directors, including creating collateral for presentations, working with publishers to monitor availability for campaigns and helping to manage their Ad booking system.
- Develop relationships with agencies /clients direct, ensuring MS are considered for all relevant briefs.
- Work closely with Ad Operations to manage delivery and optimisation of your campaigns.
- Achieve revenue targets and KPI’s as agreed with your Head of Sales.
- Contribute to campaign management, analysing performance and providing case studies.
- Minimum 1 to 3 years digital experience.
- Solid presentation and negotiation skills both over the phone, by email and face to face.
- Proven track record in negotiating and securing agency and client direct deals.
- Experience in creating sales collateral and campaign management.
- Broad up-to-date knowledge and understanding of the digital space – Social; Mobile; VOD
- You will have a professional approach and strong work ethic
- Be very service oriented in both supporting the sales team and willing to get involved in everything needed
- Able to multi-task and must be organised and efficient.
- Enjoy working in a fast paced sales environment