Business Development Manager
Business Development Manager, 40K+Commission
Our client is part of the world’s largest marketing services group employing over 100,000 people working in 2.400 offices in over 100 countries. They are recognised as a market leader for yielding information on consumers’ demography, attitudes, media consumption and usage of products & brands. This data is available for over 60 markets, across 6 continents, representing one and a half billion consumers worldwide. The data is used for: consumer profiling, brand positioning, segmentation, strategic planning, tactical marketing and media analysis.
As a dynamic business, they are constantly seeking to recruit ambitious and talented people with the drive and determination to succeed in a friendly and rewarding environment and as such are on the hunt for a Business Development Manager.
With over 200 subscribing clients from across the advertising and media industries and a portfolio of around a dozen products and services it is one of the biggest and most successful syndicated research businesses in the UK.
The role of the Business Development Manager, will be reporting to the New Business Development Director and to take the lead in the promotion, prospection and attainment of revenues from all their data products.
If you can demonstrate the following skills,attributes:-
· Dynamic, outgoing and engaging to build rapport internally and externally.
· Takes ownerships of issues relating to clients and follows through.
· Be commercially aware; be able to identify clients’ needs whilst also developing new business for the company.
· You’ll be able to establish trust, build relationships and seek to build long lasting relationships with clients and gains their loyalty.
· Working with their data, you’ll be able to convert the numbers into a story and sell the benefits of TGI to clients.
· Understands the commercial pressures of a sales team.
· Keeps up to date with the media industry landscape and the key issues surrounding it.
· You should be commercially aware, have significant amount of sales experience.
· You should have a good knowledge of TGI, what our clients products are and how they deliver them to clients.
Then we want to hear from you, please get in touch for more information or to apply Angela Izard at Morgan Rutherford Associates Ltd firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 26 November 2012
- 26 December 2012
- Ambient, Business Magazines, Cinema, Consumer Magazines, Creative Agency, Customer Publishing, Digital / Online
- Account Management, Advertisement Director, Advertisement Manager, Business Development, Consultant, Field Sales, Publisher, Sales Executive, Sales Manager, Senior Sales
- Full Time
- Contract Type
About Morgan Rutherford Associates
Morgan Rutherford Associates is a specialist media recruitment consultancy dedicated to the provision of sales staff within the advertising/publishing/new media/digital/broadcast ambient and exhibitions arena.
More jobs like this
- Full Time Events Senior Sales Business Magazines jobs in London (East)
- Full Time Events Senior Sales Consumer Magazines jobs in London (East)
- Full Time Events Senior Sales Digital / Online jobs in London (East)
- Full Time Events Senior Sales Ambient jobs in London (East)
- Full Time Events Senior Sales Customer Publishing jobs in London (East)