Senior Sales Executive
One of London’s prime Event and Hospitality venues are in need of a pro-active Sales Executive with a track record in maximizing sales and developing new business.
You will be responsible for promoting our venue to existing and new clients by telephone and face 2 face. The ideal person for this would be someone who can sell and enjoys building relationships and providing excellent customer service.
We are looking for someone who is target driven and can close a deal, someone with experience and proven track record of selling in a B2B environment. As this is a small team you will have the scope to get involved with all aspects of the venue and will meet clients and manage accounts. All candidates must have the right to work in the UK
- Graduate or graduate caliber – preferably in sales management
- Experience, at least 1 years working with sales
- Personal license holder
- First Aid certification
- Highly motivated and target driven
- Enjoys building relationships and communicating with both customers and colleagues
- Exceptional written and communicational skills
- Highly organized and motivated with the ability to work both on own initiative and in a team
To apply for this role, please click on the 'Apply now' button.
About London Film Museum
We are situated among central London's most iconic landmarks, Palace of Westminster, London Eye and the River Thames.