This job has now expired
The Business Development Associate role, based in London, offers a unique opportunity to take on big responsibilities and directly impact the success of an exciting and growing company. The Associate's role will be to assist the European Business Development Director with various initiatives, from researching potential partners to owning and supporting accounts.
This position is a unique opportunity to work directly for the European Business Development Director and other senior executives to identify and solve critical issues the business encounters as it scales. The position is ideal for an individual considering business school within one to two years or for someone who wants to get hands-on experience with opportunity for growth within the organization, particularly with sales/BD.
Travel will be required as a main part of the role, as you will be calling on accounts across other European geographies. Depending on time of year, approximate travel time is estimated up to 50%.
Finally, at viagogo you’ll work with fun people who are committed to helping fans gain access to tickets to the best live events in the world!
- The role will vary depending on business needs, but potential projects could include:
- Supporting European BD director on accounts and overall sales organization
- Developing and maintaining strong working relationships with key client contacts
- Chasing meetings with potential accounts (lead generation)
- Drafting presentations and proposals to evaluate potential partnerships
- Recruiting and training
- Researching potential partners
Skills and Attributes:
- Organized and reliable with attention to detail - can handle multiple simultaneous tasks and work in a fast-paced environment
- Strategic thinking and problem-solving skills - can provide clear, fact-based direction for a range of business issues touching a variety of functional areas, and also street smart
- High degree of creativity, curiosity, and optimism, with an eye for possibilities that will drive the business forward
- A sense of humor and positive, "make-it-work" attitude
- Willingness to travel up to 50%
- Fluency in multiple languages a plus
- Eligibility to work in the UK a plus
- 3-5 years of commercial experience with a keen interest in e-commerce, sports and entertainment.
- My client is also willing to consider similar candidates with prior partnership development, or strategy/business development experience
- Proven track record of hitting and exceeding goals
- Bachelor’s Degree
Therefore, please send your cv directly to Charlie.