Business Development Manager
Business Development Manager (South Region)
to £35,000 + £19,500 Bonus
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Business Development Manager to join the UK’s number one job site.
Our client is one of Britain’s fastest growing and most innovative online businesses. They are already the UK’s number one job site, enjoying a bigger market share than any other employment or training site, and they need world class individuals to help realise their ambitious plans for growth. Their passionate about the brand, product and users, and they want to meet a highly motivated individual who will share vision and their passion.
The role of the Business Development Manager is within the Corporate South division, working with the UK's biggest and best known employer brands in the South of the UK. This is a field sales position, involving securing new business and account management and requires dedication and hard work which in return offers a competitive basic salary and generous bonus scheme.
Actively identify leads within an allocated remit based on size of business prospect and geographical location and develop relationships with key stakeholders
- Initiate contact with prospects with the objective of securing a face to face appointment
- Present to clients to sell the various solutions and benefits of using the product.
- Conduct in-depth needs analysis with prospects and match requirements to product.
- Confidently demonstrate products and conduct on-site training where necessary
- Maintain business relationships with contracted clients to ensure continued utilisation of site and identify opportunities to sell further products or solutions
- Write contracts and proposals that conform to agreed standards
- Negotiate contract pricing within agreed limits ensuing that all business won meets agreed margins
- Respond to customer enquiries/requests in a timely and professional manner
- Manage individual pipeline to ensure true forecasting
- Meet and exceed individual sales targets and KPIs
- Be available for weekly team meetings, one-to-ones and training sessions
- Attend networking events and industry awards ceremonies (where appropriate) to build personal portfolio and the brand.
National Account Manager
- Corporate South team
- Corporate North team
- Direct Sales team
- Recruitment Consultancy Sales team
- Account Administrator
- Customer Support
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
- To secure new wins that contribute to becoming a market leader by capturing a greater proportion of the corporate market
- To secure profitable long term deals in line with strategic objectives with a cumulative value to meet the growth plan for the business
- Identify key stakeholders within current and potential new businesses capturing intelligence and developing business relationships with them
- Agreed sales activity levels recorded on Salesforce
- GCSE Maths and English or equivalent (grade C or above)
- Demonstrable background in field sales within online media
- Proven track-record of consistent achievement of sales KPIs and sales targets
- New business hunter who also excels at account management
- Consultative sales representative who is comfortable with asking for the business
- Strong written, verbal, presentation and interpersonal skills and an ability to interact with a diverse range of people
- Results driven, motivated and passionate about sales
- Strong commitment to personal excellence, self disciplined, well presented and resourceful with excellent attention to detail and time management skills
For more infomation on this opportuntiy please call Christine Powell on
0207 659 2365.