Agency Account Manager
Agency Account Agency
£ 35,000 basic + £ 19,500 commission potential
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Agency Account Manager to join our client who is one of the UK’s number one job sites.
One of Britain’s fastest growing and most innovative online businesses. They are already the UK’s number one job site, enjoying a bigger market share than any other employment or training site (source: Experian Hitwise), and they need world class individuals to help us realise their ambitious and plans for growth. Our client is passionate about the brand, product and our users, and they want to meet a highly motivated individual who will share vision and passion.
The role of the Agency Account Manager is within the Advertising Agency Channel, working with the UK's biggest recruitment advertising agencies and the largest brands in the UK. The role will involve a mixture of telephone sales and face to face sales
- Initiate contact with agencies over the telephone, meet face to face and develop relationships with all key contacts within each advertising agency.
- Identify key clients within each agency, conduct client specific meetings and migrate clients to the site.
- Manage live campaigns and show excellent customer service.
- Demonstrate an in depth knowledge of our clients products.
- Respond to agencies’ enquiries/requests in a timely and professional manner.
- Develop a full understanding of current agencies and contacts and build relationships.
- Support account managers with agency campaigns.
- Deliver presentations to individuals or whole teams of agency account managers.
- Manage individual pipeline to ensure true forecasting.
- Meet individual sales targets and KPIs.
- Head of Sales - Corporate and Ad Agency
- Direct Sales team
- Recruitment Consultancy Sales team
- Account Administrator
- Customer Support
- GCSE Maths and English or equivalent (grade C or above)
- Proven track-record of consistent achievement of sales KPIs and sales targets.
- Demonstrate an in depth knowledge of recruitment advertising
- Knowledge of advertising agencies and their contacts is desirable
- Strong written, verbal, presentation and interpersonal skills and an ability to interact with a diverse range of people.
- Results driven, motivated and passionate about sales.
- Strong commitment to personal excellence, self disciplined and resourceful with excellent attention to detail and time management skills.
For more information on this vacacny and other vacancies we are currently recruiting for please call Christine Powell on 02076592365
A niche recruitment consultancy specialising in recruitment of media sales, digital and marketing positions ranging from entry level to senior management level.