Team Leader/Sales Manager
Sales Team Leader
£25,000 - £30,000 Basic + £19,500 - £26,000 OTE bonus
An outstanding opportunity has arisen for a Sales Team Leader to join the UK’s number one job site.
Featuring more than 110,000 live vacancies, our client is visited by more jobseekers than any other job site in the UK. Users browse and apply for jobs advertised by more than 9,000 recruiters - from specialist recruitment agencies to charities, SMEs to multinational corporations.
As well as being the number one jobs and careers site, they are also the trusted destination to find the best courses. From universities and colleges to online learning specialists, leading education professionals across the UK advertise their courses on their Learning Centre.
They already enjoy the UK's biggest market share, but now they need world-class individuals to drive thebusiness to the next level.
In order to support the growth plans for the business, the Sales Team Leader will ensure sales revenue is maximised by selling our clients service offerings to their clients whilst ensuring individuals within their teams are also reaching their objectives.
The Sales Team Leader will engage with clients to develop relationships that identify, develop and gain new or additional business for the company. The Sales Team Leader will gain trusted status as a specialist in finding recruitment solutions for clients by offering expert knowledge on their services.
The Sales Team Leader will also be responsible for a team of Sales Executives, ensuring that they also maximise revenue opportunities and meet and exceed sales activity in order to contribute to business growth. The Sales Team Leader will support and develop their direct reports through performance monitoring, on the job training and development of new and existing team members and sharing of knowledge and expertise.
- Maximising sales revenue by identifying and targeting new business opportunities from outbound and inbound calling and following up on relevant lead opportunities
- Maintaining key relationships with active clients and identifying further revenue streams in existing accounts
- Monitoring performance of direct reports and identifying areas of development by conducting period reviews, one to one mentoring and team meetings/huddles
- Effectively communicating business objectives and strategies as instructed by the Sales Manager
- Reporting on and accountability for team KPIs to the Sales Manager
- Ensuring both individual and team adherence to Sales Standards
- Ensuring accurate and timely recording of sales activity information within Salesforce both on an individual and team basis
- Sales Executives
- Sales Manager
- Head of Sales
- Sales Director
- Customer Support
- Credit Control
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
· To meet and exceed team sales target whilst adhering to sales standards, including recording of individual sales activity levels on Salesforce and monitoring team records
· To monitor the performance of team members against KPIs and other objectives, including identifying areas of underperformance and recognising outstanding contributions
· To provide our clients with market leading service
- GCSE Maths and English or equivalent (grade C or above)
· A proven and demonstrable sales track record
· Previous people management experience is desirable but not essential for this role, however a positive approach to developing skills in this area is important
- Able to attain a trusted advisor status with client contacts at all levels
- Market and/or specialist product knowledge
- An excellent and persuasive communicator at all levels
- IT literate
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
For more information on this opportunity and other vacancies we are currently managing please call Christine Powell on 02076592365.