This job has now expired
This role will be a nice mix of Account Management and Project management as you will be the lead in from the integration team so will need to be able to co-ordinate an integration but also hold your own commercially.
* Manage a portfolio of Premium UK and European accounts.
* Nurture relationships and work closely with existing clients, providing the highest standard of client service.
* Work closely with integration, Product, and Sales teams in order to meet clients' needs.
* Work closely with commercial teams to assist with contract renewals, up-sell and cross-sell opportunities.
* Coordinate and project manage integrations
* Work with clients to increase campaign and inventory performance, driving higher yields and revenues.
* At least 3 years experience in a client-facing and/or multi-national strategic account management role
* Extensive experience within digital/Online technology advertising
* A thorough understanding of the digital media ecosystem, ad operations, yield optimisation, ad serving, and analytics.
* First-hand experience managing performance & delivery optimisation of a portfolio of Online media campaigns.
If you are looking for an exciting and growing business with leading Online Technology and have the opportunity to with with the leading UK and International Publishers then please send your cv to email@example.com or call Gillian on 07950802685 for more information.