This job has now expired
My client is a leading big budget media agency with plenty of scope and clients to give you real role autonomy! You will be able to lead the PPC function across a couple exciting gaming and entertainment accounts. This is a great chance to work for a company that is going somewhere fast and bring your PPC experience and overall search expertise to the fore.
- Work alongside senior management to expand and improve the agency's search offering
- Be involved in business strategies to implement a PPC offering worldwide
- Pursue new business PPC opportunities offering this to both existing and potential clients
- Management of PPC campaign set up and day to day implementation
- 3/4 years PPC best practice experience
- A proven track record winning accounts and clients
- Experience working on international campaigns
- Doubleclick/ DFA experience
- Google Adwords Qualified strongly preferred
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Working knowledge of ad serving and campaign management platforms
- You must be highly communicative and engaging by nature
Ultimate Asset recruits at all levels across offline and digital. We recruit for leading media owners and media agencies. We believe in developing long-term, trusted relationships.