This job has now expired
This is a great opportunity to be a pioneer in growing video advertising in a multi platform environment.
* As a publisher services manager - media planner/buyer you will be responsible for setting and executing the media strategy with agencies trading desk
* Managing and acquiring new media supply partners - first party sites, content syndicators, networks and ad exchanges as well as new media formats. Monitoring their overall traffic, identifying opportunities for growth and areas of risk, and troubleshooting problems that may arise;
* Ensuring that the sourced media is best fit for the advertising campaigns and managing the day to day media delivery and management.
* The ideal candidate would come from a publisher focused Online media planning/buying, Supply, inventory management, account management role.
* Experience working with publishers and partners
* Understanding or experience in strategic planning
* Excellent Excel skills
* Excellent client management and communication skills
* Experience within Digital Advertising - Ad exchanges, Display, RTB, Connected tv, Video or Mobile
* Strong analytical and reporting skills, including the ability to identify and understand performance drivers and trends
* Ability to create reporting and analysis using reporting tools
Please get in touch with Gillian on 07950802685 or email your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org