This job has now expired
Senior Telesales Executive
£ 25 - 31k + comm
This role is to join the largest provider of data services, information and marketing solutions to business professionals in the UK, the US, Continental Europe, Asia and Australia. It produces industry critical data services and lead generation tools, and over 100 online community and job sites. It is a good opportunity to work on a market leading product within Central London offices. You will be joining a FTSE100 company and will enjoy all the associated benefits and career progression that this implies.
You should be a motivated desk-based Senior Telesales Executive with a consultative sales manner. You will call existing clients and up-sell / renew their annual subscriptions. You will have sales experience and ideally account management experience along with the drive to be successful.
As a Senior Telesales Executive you will be able to sell data solutions effectively over the telephone to clients within the commercial property market.
Key Accountabilities/ Responsibilities:
- Renew and/ or upgrade existing subscribers packages
- Order processing, working closely with the field sales and account management teams
- Ensuring all call levels & targets are adhered to effectively.
Key Skills Required:
- Determined and motivated
- Ability to increase revenue/ market share from established clients
- Presentable, articulate and organised
- Ability to develop relationships with and increase revenue from established clients
- Ability to communicate effectively at a senior level
- Enthusiasm and ambition; the successful candidate will be looking for the opportunity to progress.
- Strong negotiation and questioning skills using a consultative sales approach
- Competitive salary & uncapped commission
- Pension Scheme
- 29 Days Holiday
- Ongoing training & development