Salary £40,000 – 49,999
Rouge Events are producing and promoting a new arts and culture festival on Clapham Common in July 2013. The event will feature a wide array of theatre, spoken word, and comedy as well as musical entertainment across six days. We are looking for an outstanding Partnerships Manager to be part of an established, professional and exciting team who are in the process of securing sponsorship and brand partners for the event. It is a great opportunity to work with one of the UK’s leading events agencies on a new cutting edge event with really exciting brand activation possibilities and a ground-breaking digital campaign.
Main objective: to source, pitch and win new business in addition to managing and growing existing relationships.
The successful candidate will have an eagerness to learn, a hard working ethic, show initiative, a proven sponsorship sales track record, and the ambition to exceed targets.
- Tele-sales to existing and potential sponsors to meet sponsor revenue targets
- Sourcing, pitching and winning relevant new business to enhance the festival
- Developing and maintaining excellent relationships with sponsors, partners and the rest of the event team
- Keeping abreast of market developments and identifying and researching new growth areas for sponsorship sales
- Visiting clients when necessary/appropriate
- Handling enquiries on the telephone, by email and by post, producing mailings and general office correspondence
- Ensuring that all sponsorship sales administration is completed to a high standard
- Liaising with the whole show team including marketing, ops, and finance to ensure maximum awareness of the event
- Collating and producing sponsorship plans and reports as required
- Working on site during the build-up, open period and breakdown of all the event
- Liaison with the finance department to assist in deposit collection where necessary
- At all times representing Rouge Events in a professional manner
Knowledge, Skills, Attitude and Behaviour
The successful candidate will demonstrate:
- The ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- The ability to work calmly under pressure
- A hunger to reach and exceed targets
- A flexible and tenacious ‘can do’ approach to their work
- Take pride in their work
- Assertive and confident
- A creative and strategic approach to their role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with both colleagues and external partners / stakeholders
- The ability to build and maintain relationships with colleagues and external partners
- A professional attitude in all their undertakings as well as good timekeeping
- The ability to meet deadlines
- Demonstrates excellent market and product knowledge
- Demonstrates effective communication skills
- Demonstrates high levels of productivity
To apply, pelase click the "Apply now" button.