This job has now expired
A fast growing technology company recognized as a top 100 start-up by TechCrunch Europe is looking for a business development manager.
The role is to assist the VP of Business Development with managing existing advertising activities and develop new strategic initiatives and work with one of the top 100 most visited web properties in the world.
· Responsible for managing day to day relationship with a portfolio of key partners
· Recruit new partners to increase revenue of advertising inventory
· Monitor Key Performance Indicators to ensure performance and regular delivery of solutions
· Coordinate with Operational teams (Trafficking and ad solution management)
· Source and close new advertising partners to increase revenue in developing markets (US, Brazil, Russia, Middle-East, Asia)
· Minimum 3 years of experience in a commercial role within the digital advertising industry (display/performance, affiliation, adxchange, adnetwork, publisher)
· Very good understanding of the Digital Advertising industry (ecosystem, revenue models, key players, technology)
· Ability to sell and negotiate with contacts from all over the world
· Fluency in English is paramount