My client is currently seeking an exceptional Sales Account Manager with a minimum 2/3 years experience selling to blue-chip advertising agencies in the digital sales place.
With a black-book of contacts that are second to none and a sound reputation with the industry, you will be responsible for taking our client's offering to the planner/buyers at the Agencies/clients and ultimately acquire budgets.
Our client has challenger brands – you need to have the mindset to use this as an advantage.
High customer service levels are essential thinking about agency and client pressures and how you can meet their needs to generate revenue are the basis of this.
· You must have good digital contacts at several of the key London major agencies
· Strong face to face and presentation skills
· You must relish working on a busy sales floor alongside off-line departments.
· You must work in a pressured team to hit deadlines & targets.
· You must have the ability to think creatively.
The role includes a complete cycle from receiving briefs, generating proposals, face to face meetings, group presentations to agencies and internal departments to actually generating the insertion orders and receiving
creative and managing campaigns with help from the trafficking team.
Cross-media is an increasingly important revenue stream in today’s market. Your collaboration with
off-line will be a growing part of your everyday role.
Your output will be measured and individually targeted by sales revenue generated directly from agencies and their clients with the following expectations:
· To meet and exceed personal revenue and contribute towards the team target
· Maintain yield and market-share targets as agreed with management
· Ensure leads are generated and then chased to conclusion
· Ensure excellent knowledge of your clients’ and their products to compete for greater spend
· To achieve meetings targets as set by head of online sales
· To be able to set good standards to your immediate peers and be seen as industry expert internally to off-line departments