This job has now expired
As Associate Director within the SEO team you will be in charge of the day to day running of the team. You will have previously worked in a very client focussed role, and have outstanding client handling skills. As well as this, you will be working along the Account Director throughout everything, including new business pitches and presentations.
The Associate Director will be first point of call for all junior members of the team, so you must enjoy mentoring and passing on your knowledge to those who may require more training to enable getting the best results for your clients.
Skills and Responsibilities Required for SEO Associate Director:
- Passion for SEO and driving campaigns forward for your clients
- Confident person who is driven and displays gravitas
- Previous experience working within another International Agency is preferred, but not essential
- Outstanding client handling skills
- Understanding of systems including CMS, CSS and HTML
- Analytical individual who enjoys working with numbers on a daily basis
- Knowledge and interest in new and emerging technologies
- Someone who is a true mentor and enjoys passing on their knowledge, by holding seminars and extra training for your team
If you have previously worked in an International or UK media agency, in a similar role, or you are looking for your next challenge, this could be it! To find out more about this great opportunity, get in contact with me today, Rita Whyte on 020-7920-6405 or email me email@example.com.
Sylex currently has a number of other Digital roles available at leading media agencies that may be of interest to you. We recruit into the majority of the top 20 media planning and buying agencies as well as many strong independents.
REF: RW 12050