This job has now expired
This agency has a friendly feel and buzz, with happy staff and a brilliant client list to work across. Social, innovative and forward thinking, it's where people want to be! It has an excellent reputation and has won a number of awards.
The role of Media Planning / Buying Press Account Director includes:
- Working closely in a collaborative atmosphere with other teams on all media channels
- Building strong and lasting relationships with the clients
- Developing and leading a team, motivating and developing them
- Planning and buying across all press sectors, monitoring and delivering on PRF's and Audits.
- Negotiating Rates
- Ensuring excellent audit scores are achieved
Key attributes of Media Planning / Buying Press Account Director include:
- A good understanding of press and how it fits into the media mix
- Experience of mobiles and tablets
- Ability to present confidently to clients and senior colleagues
- Experienced with industry standard tools such as Adynamix and TGI.
- Strong negotiation skills and ability to broker deals
- Good attention to detail and numerical skills