Digital Marketing Manager
Digital Marketing Manager
£40 - 50k
If you have developed sophisticated strategies on audience acquisition and retention, then our client could have the challenge you’ve been craving…
Our client is an award winning National Newspaper with epic readership figures that keep bucking the trend of declining circulations, and their websites not bad either, 3m weekly visitors, question is can you help them do improve?
This role is responsible for driving global traffic to each of the various sites through offline and online activity including all direct and digital communication channels, working within the digital marketing team. This role is paramount in the Winning, Keeping and Growing strategy for our digital business and as such will play a pivotal role in supporting the business development function.
You will already have experience of increasing unique visits to online destinations through the use of promotional competitions and advertising campaigns by understanding the cultural differences and requirements of different international audiences.
You must have experience in end to end delivery of direct and digital marketing, PR and mailing campaigns, multi-channel campaigns including online marketing including SEO and PPC, app optimisation as well as possess strong project management and organisational skills.
You will combine database and customer segmentation analysis to ensure marketing messages reach their key targets, and work with multinational designers and agencies to ensure consistency in brand messaging is applied in all offline and online activity.
· Proven track record (4+ years) in successful direct-marketing driven organisation(s)
· Demonstrated experience in supporting the planning, implementation and analysis of off-line and online direct marketing acquisition and retention programmes
· Demonstrated experience using analytics to measure success of campaigns
· Experience of managing SEM & Affiliate programmes
· Experience of managing app marketing
· Use of email as a data collection / acquisition / retention tool
· Demonstrated ability to manage and reconcile marketing budgets
· Passion for the web
So if you are looking to really kick start 2013 in fine style and make a difference at an award winning national paper, why not send us your CV and have a confidential chat with one of our experienced consultants…
More jobs like this
- Full Time Subscriptions Reporter / Journalist Business Magazines jobs in London (East)
- Full Time Subscriptions Reporter / Journalist Consumer Magazines jobs in London (East)
- Full Time Subscriptions Reporter / Journalist National Press jobs in London (East)
- Full Time Subscriptions Reporter / Journalist Regional Press jobs in London (East)
- Full Time Subscriptions Reporter / Journalist Digital / Online jobs in London (East)