Key Account Manager - NATIONAL PRESS!
Key Account Manager
£30k - £40k + awesome commission + bens
If you want to join one of the most respected and recognized brands in national press, send us your CV now…
Our client is an award winning National Newspaper with epic readership figures that keep bucking the trend of declining circulations, and their websites not bad either, 3m weekly visitors!
You will be responsible for generating revenue from the recruitment advertising market through selling a portfolio of products and services across print and online. Consultatively selling the individual will actively seek out revenue generating opportunities. This position will develop incremental revenue from existing key accounts whilst also developing new revenue streams.
Acting as the interface between customers and all of the brands, this role will advise customers on the product portfolio to ensure their recruitment challenges are resolved. The Key Account Manager will understand the various challenges customers and agencies face when trying to recruit the best people into their roles, and advise them on the right solutions accordingly.
· Customer Focused
· Motivated by stretch targets
· Able to work autonomously – self-starter
· Able to communicate concisely
· Strong understanding and knowledge of the recruitment market and associated agencies
· Commercial acumen (understanding profitability and cost drivers)
· Able to analyse and interpret volumes of data rapidly and effectively and use to provide business or market insight to the team
What better way to kick off the new year than with one of the biggest and best known companies in media!
More jobs like this
- Full Time Sponsorship Telesales Business Magazines jobs in London (East)
- Full Time Sponsorship Telesales Consumer Magazines jobs in London (East)
- Full Time Sponsorship Telesales National Press jobs in London (East)
- Full Time Sponsorship Telesales Regional Press jobs in London (East)
- Full Time Sponsorship Telesales TV jobs in London (East)