Campaign Manager/ Account Manager
Our client is seeking a Campaign Manager in their UK Office to ensure successful delivery of all display advertising campaign goals in conjunction with the account management and media operations team. This is a highly analytical, internal support role tailored for detail-oriented, performance-minded, mathematical individuals with the capacity and desire to succeed in high growth environment. This role is responsible for the tactical day-to-day management of client campaigns, as well as driving the longer term strategic revenue growth for each account and contributions to the next generation of tools and interfaces.
- Daily management and overview of optimization of the UK office campaigns to ensure success metrics are achieved.
- Setup all ads within the internal systems, along with external ad systems
- Proactively alert account manager of any inconsistencies or issues with each campaign, underperformance, over pacing, or any other campaign-related metrics.
- Campaign reporting utilizing analytical and proprietary tools
- Interfacing with engineering to communicate special campaign requirements.
- Experience in a campaign management/support role in the advertising/online media space
- Excellent skills in analysing data from multiple sources and touch-points – you must be able to demonstrate the ability to make informed decisions whereby you are able bring data to life
- Demonstrate ability to leverage quantitative thinking to manage campaign success
- Have a strong mathematical mindset when putting together solutions and recommendations and act accordingly
- Passion for online advertising media and understanding how consumers interact with display advertising
About Moriati Media
Established in 1986, Moriati is a unique recruitment consultancy which specialises in placing candidates within the media sales industry. Our specialist areas include Online/Digital, Publishing, Broadcast, Exhibitions/Conferences and Outdoor/Ambient.