This job has now expired
Our client is a leading multinational online media organization.
Summary of Role
The role requires a strong and competent SEO with experience of working with large scale website(s) to oversee, manage projects ranging from minor enhancements to global roll-outs and execute strategies successfully.
· Working within a regional SEO team, and local editorial, marketing, product and sales teams on a variety of projects and tasks to meet targets. Responsible for setting and successfully achieving traffic and visibility targets.
· Conduct regular detailed SWOT analyses on UK websites and provide actionable strategic recommendations to ensure maximum search engine visibility and to ensure traffic continues to grow. These will range from technical to editorial recommendations.
· Ensure real-time impact (alerts and issues) are identified and addressed when necessary
· Gathering and formulating clear SEO requirements for the development, product and editorial teams. Ensure that these requirements are implemented within expected timeframes.
· Share insights and raise awareness of SEO, along with Social Media, within local teams - primarily editorial and marketing, product and sales -ensuring that editorial teams are maximising SEO opportunity on a daily basis.
· Train editors in SEO best practices and make recommendations to product teams for the enhancement of content management systems.
· Maximise content assets and traffic distribution to the most relevant and critical destination of Yahoo! from the editorial and business point of view.
· Support and or drive content acquisition and management; support key business initiatives through content and editorial actions.
· Ensure real time impact (alerts and issues) are identified and addressed when necessary