SEO Business Development Manager
Our client are a full-service digital marketing agency providing search, social and web design. They are well established and growing rapidly with a great culture and cool working environment.
Proven new business winner required to join the UK’s fastest growing Search Marketing agency.
The ideal candidate will have a track record of securing blue chip SEO and Pay Per Click (PPC) contracts as a minimum. Experience of selling web development.
You must have excellent knowledge of digital marketing and previous experience in a marketing/media business development role is essential.
· Prospect, qualify and close deals.
· Identify and research business opportunities.
· Completion of RFP/Tenders and subsequent presentations.
· Develop presentations and present proposals.
· Manage sales pipeline and accurate sales forecasting.
· Company representation at industry events.
· Attendance at regular company sales meetings in Leeds Head office.
· Maintaining up to date market knowledge of digital/online industry.
· Outstanding presentation skills.
· Excellent analytical, literate and numerical skills and be an excellent communicator.
· An experienced and hard negotiator.
· The ability to adapt in meetings to seek new opportunities to cross-sell complimentary products.
· In-depth knowledge of search marketing and the future of digital marketing in general.
If you are an enthusiastic professional with sales experience heavily focused in Search Marketing, then you are the candidate we are looking for.
Self-motivated, disciplined and ambitious applicants need only apply.