Media Sales Executive
Our client is the market leading B2B magazine for the online gambling industry distributed bi-monthly to subscribers around the world.
- Acquisition of New Business
- Cross-selling on multiple products (such as Events, Print & Online)
- Account Management of Existing Clients
- Exploring new opportunities to help grow our business
- Up selling new and existing clients to our print products and events
- To increase the client base
- To build and maintain ongoing client relationships
- Sourcing new leads and turning them in to new business for the company
- To protect and grow revenue and maintain the good client experience
- Attend industry events, network effectively and source leads
- Face to Face meetings with clients
- Represent brand with professionalism and maturity.
- Liaise with various internal teams to ensure the client experience is excellent.
Desired Skills & Experience
This role requires a confident, eloquent, personable individual with a natural networking ability. An out-going, energetic and sociable personality is a must as is a good work ethic. The ability to develop an initial rapport with people and maintain strong relationships with new and existing clients is crucial.
- Minimum of one year’s media sales experience
- Work well under pressure
- Be energetic and have an enthusiastic demeanor
- Be pro-active and demonstrate the ability to work on your own
- Strong IT skills – must be able to use Word, Excel to intermediate level
- Excellent communication skills – both oral and written
- Understanding of business/commercial environments
- Highly organised
About Moriati Media
Established in 1986, Moriati is a unique recruitment consultancy which specialises in placing candidates within the media sales industry. Our specialist areas include Online/Digital, Publishing, Broadcast, Exhibitions/Conferences and Outdoor/Ambient.