This job has now expired
One of the leading Tech start-ups is seeking a business development manager to work with one of our new business units that is revolutionizing the world of app distribution.The role is to assist the VP of Business Development with building a portfolio of advertising clients and distribution partners and account manage their business.
- Source and sign up new advertisers to monetize the traffic of their appnetwork
- Source and sign up new publishers to generate high level of traffic for our advertisers
- Manage day to day relationship with advertisers and publishers to ensure deliverables and quality of service
- Monitor Key Performance Indicators to ensure performance if up to expectations
- Monitor market activities to improve opportunistic initiatives
- Assist Finance department to organize partner payment processes and debt collection when necessary
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a commercial role within the digital advertising industry and/or the software distribution Industry
- Good understanding of the performance distribution networks (affiliation)
- Ability to sell and negotiate with contacts from all over the world
- Fluency in English is paramount (no intermediate command of English will be considered). Any other languages would be a plus.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and ability to interact effectively with external and internal clients
- Confident with the use of Excel (pivot tables) to monitor activities