This job has now expired
Hot Media is the Middle East's only dedicated contract publishing and content agency specializing in the production of customer magazines. Launched in 2006 we provide print and online publishing solutions, content creation, and media sales representation.
We work with some of the region's largest brands, managing every stage of the process from design to distribution strategy. The aim is to create a beautiful, tailor made product that perfectly matches our clients' needs and engages their customers.
Due to rapid growth we are currently looking to expand our advertising sales team. We offer a competitive tax free basic salary (dependent on experience), monthly bonus, ongoing training, excellent weather, and the opportunity to be part of an industry recognized media sales team.
- Sell display advertising, email marketing and newsletter sponsorships for leading customer media portfolio
- Engage with media agency contacts across all levels from Planner/Buyer up to Account Director level.
- Meet with clients directly to promote and explain benefits of advertising with our media.
- Attend external sales meetings (usually a minimum of 10 per week).
- Prospect for new business in competitive media (print, magazines, online).
- Travel to Abu Dhabi, other Emirates and across the GCC region when required to meet with existing clients and potential advertisers.
- You must have between 1 - 3 years current advertising sales experience - preferably selling display advertising for UK based customer magazines, consumer magazines, B-2-B magazines, regional or national newspapers
- Experience of negotiating rates / prices with media agencies and clients
- Experience of communicating the benefits of magazine advertising directly to senior level clients through face to face meetings and presentations.
- Demonstrable evidence of ability to influence client and agency media planning decisions.
- Ability to use readership research, demographic information, and circulation audits to create bespoke presentations and build a credible sales argument.
- Previous classified sales experience an advantage
- Understanding of digital advertising purchasing metrics including fixed cost, CPM and CPC (not essential as training will be provided).
- Have a sense of adventure, be money motivated and results driven
For further information and to apply online please click on the "Apply Now" button