This job has now expired
Advertising/Technology - London
Our client own and operate 4 well known content websites, providing over 45 million subscribers with a passion for technology - content, connections, commerce and all things related. With technology invading nearly every aspect of our personal and professional lifestyles, people all over the world are much more connected through technology now more than ever before. Our client’s website is an accurate reflection of their business and the large global community who visit their websites every day…! With a true understanding of technology, and the ability to manipulate its capabilities to their benefit, they have become increasingly essential and admired.
Their brand continues to create smart, highly interactive targeted advertising solutions, connecting brands with this group of active, affluent and influential people.
This sales role will be focused on the development of the Sales territory against their leading Business and Technology Portfolio of brands.
Based out of London the role will involve working with UK Agencies and their International planning departments in the Business Technology space and beyond to create and deliver integrated online and lead generation programs against clients goals and objectives.
· Ability to work under pressure
· Understanding of strong team work dynamic – ability to work effectively as part of a team
· Ability to sell conceptually and consultatively
· Self starting but recognition of when to ask for help
· Great networker and proven record of building positive client relationships
· Ability to be creative and adaptable in a dynamic entrepreneurial environment
· Good communicator – externally and internally, upwards and downwards
· Attention to detail in proposals, rate calculations and forecasting
Competencies for success:
· Drive for results
· Intellectual horsepower
· Innovation management
· Interpersonal savvy
· Customer focus
· Integrity and trust
· Developing direct reports
· Negotiation skills
· Presentation skills
For more information about this role, please get in touch with Andrew Rutherford at Morgan Rutherford Associates Ltd, email@example.com.