This job has now expired
19 December 2012
16 January 2013
£40000 - £45000 per annum + + bens
My client is a creative and highly inventive media agency with a host of blue chip clients and enviable brand names. Since they are constantly winning new pitches, a Digital Account Director is needed to work across one of the largest accounts both brand-name wise and budget wise. Since you will currently be a Digital Account Director looking for a new challenge or a Digital Account Manager looking for a great step up this will be a brilliant role for you to sink your teeth into. You will work closely with the communication planning team and split your time between direct response planning and display media.
- Fully account manage and service all clients under your remit
- Set an example by action
- Upsell at all times - using your judgement
- Use your GREAT planning experience (across display, search, affiliate, e-mail and
- emerging platforms) to compile an enviable digital offering
- Solid digital background
- Management experience
- Direct response experience - but not essential
- Great track record to date
- An all-rounder, great planning experience
Ultimate Asset recruits at all levels across offline and digital. We recruit for leading media owners and media agencies. We believe in developing long-term, trusted relationships.