This job has now expired
The Client Strategists will also be responsible for driving a business development agenda throughout the company and identify new revenue streams.
You will work alongside sales teams, programming and creative teams to drive proactive, long term, developmental approaches to the sales offering and be the lead response for large scale, multi-media or strategic pitches.
- You have proven UK communications planning experience
- You have excellent communication skills to liaise with clients and senior planners/strategists at agencies
- You are a lateral and creative thinker to answer client`s marketing objectives as well as put together compelling presentations
- You have a wide knowledge of media and have the ability to challenge briefs at the most senior level
- You are passionate about radio
- Communications planning experience is required, with a good knowledge of the strengths and weaknesses of all communications channels
- Liaise with clients and senior planner/strategists at agencies to understand generic and specific business, marketing, advertising and media objectives
- Forecast category threats and develop strategies for overcoming these where possible
This role pays up to £35000 with an OTE of £40,000. This company offers excellent benefits including healthcare, pension plus has a great location.