This job has now expired
Digital Traffic Manager - £25k - £30k per annum + bonus + holiday
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced display traffic manager to join a dynamic online publisher based in London.
The ideal candidate would have an interest in developing skills in C# and ASP.Net to gain a deeper understanding of the coding of the website and assist in ad-related development, though this is not an essential requirement for entry.
• Minimum of 2 Years ad trafficking experience
• In depth knowledge of DFP or similar ad serving software
• Experience/Interest in C# and ASP.Net an advantage
· Day-to-day management of online advertising campaigns
· Managing inventory availability and reporting to the sales team
· Campaign trouble shooting
· Understand and be able to advise a client how to fix creatives
· Campaign monitoring and reporting to both client and internal sales team
· Support advertiser reconciliation and billing coordination with sales/finance team
To apply for the Digital Traffic Manager role click Apply