This job has now expired
Sales Manager - London: Basic of up to 35K + commission
Our client is one of the UK’s leading specialist and business publishing information companies.
The Sales Manager serves to promote a business intelligence tool and marketing platform to the UK’s top 200 law firms.
Candidates will sell packages to senior decision makers worth up to £25,000 and more, hence the role requires with someone with gravitas, seniority and a supreme work ethic.
Key day-to-day tasks of the Sales Manager include:
- Ensuring agreed sales targets are met.
- Contributing additional portfolio revenues to support the UK sales team selling across The Lawyer group.
- Ensuring all deadlines and timetables are met.
- Attending industry events as and when necessary, this includes overseas events and Awards ceremonies.
- Understanding market trends and developments to maximise sales opportunities.
Attributes sought in the Sales Manager include:
- Strong sales and negotiation skills.
- Proven track record of effective relationship building.
- Proven track record of successful revenue generation on a new launch product.
- An understanding of the legal market.
To Apply for this role, click the apply now button below