Advertising Manager - Consumer publisher / brand
Advertising Manager- Trendy contract publisher & brand / £40k basic plus commission
Do you have 4+ years solid consumer media sales experience?
Want to work for a highly desirable and trendy company?
Want to run a contract published magazine brand? (no man-management in the role)
An ultra trendy, highly respected and well established customer publisher / agency with friendly and professional working environment and many leading consumer brands. The people who work at this company do so with a smile on their face. It really is a happy place to work.
The Role of Advertising Manager
As Advertising Manager you will be in charge of the client relationship and the advertising / sponsorship / creative opportunities for this customer magazine / website / brand extensions. The publication is a customer magazine for one of the most recognised and exciting media brands in the world. You will be looking after a significant amount of repeat business but also driving forward new revenues, via agencies and some direct clients. Advertisers include TV networks, lifestyle brands, technology clients, retailers etc.
This is a highly respected portfolio and needs an Advertising Manager with strong relationship building skills. The magazine is all about quality and not quantity of advertising. You will be managing one person.
Requirements for this Advertising Manager role
- 4+ years consumer media sales experience
- Senior consumer media sales professionals can be considered as no man-management is required in the role
- Customer publishing experience is a big advance
- Creative solutions (objective-led) sales experience
- Stable career path
- Outgoing, confident
- Mature, business savvy
If you think that you could be the Advertising Manager that we are looking for then please send us your CV.
- 04 January 2013
- 04 February 2013
- Media IQ - GPCustomer4121
- Advertising, Advertising Agency, Business Magazines, Consumer Magazines, Creative Agency, Customer Publishing, Digital / Online, Events, National Press
- Account Management, Advertisement Manager, Agency Sales, Business Development, Commercial Director, Sales Manager, Senior Sales
- Full Time
- Contract Type
About Media IQ Recruitment
We recruit for many of the UK’s leading organisations, large and small, and represent a select number of high quality candidates from graduates up to board level directors.
More jobs like this
- Full Time Sponsorship Senior Sales Business Magazines jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Sponsorship Senior Sales Consumer Magazines jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Sponsorship Senior Sales National Press jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Sponsorship Senior Sales Digital / Online jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Sponsorship Senior Sales Advertising jobs in London (Central)