PPC Account Manager with Digital Agency
My client a is a leading Performance Marketing agency in Soho and they are recruiting for a Search Account Manager to join their business . The agency is doing extremely well and they are winning loads of new business which is why they are doing a lot of recruitment.
The position is a Search Account Manager and you will be working on big pan European clients. Responsibilities include managing exciting PPC accounts, manage biddable media and display campaigns as well as -
- Weekly and monthly internal and client reporting
- Forecasting traffic and cost for new accounts
- Face to face client meetings
- Daily optimization of accounts
- Setting up new accounts across Google, Facebook and YouTube
I'm looking for someone with -
- Excellent work ethic, ambitious, hard-working and driven.
- Strong client servicing background
- Proven ability to think strategically for PPC clients
- GAP qualified
- Interested in SEM and web in general
- European language would be a bonus but definitely not a must
- Good communicator goes without saying and comfortable with showing what data means
This really is a wonderful opportunity to join a fast growing media agency in London. Please do get in touch if you want to find out about this role or similar ones that I'm working on.