This job has now expired
A growing digital marketing agency based near London Bridge is recruiting for a Senior SEO Manager to join an expanding team. Working on retail and fashion clients within the UK and Internationally so this is a very varied role with lots of scope to work on multiple campaigns. The company has a great culture, it's dynamic, everyone is very passionate about what they do and they know how to have fun! You must be willing to work as part of a team with their Search Executives and Copywriters to ensure they achieve great results for their clients.
You will be responsible for managing a portfolio of SEO clients, planning campaigns and ensuring that campaigns meet expected targets.
On a day to day basis you will be:
- Managing campaigns
- Managing budgets and allocation of spend on each account
- Handling all day to day client communication and attending client meetings
- Carrying out specific activity on the campaign
- Providing regular reporting to clients and updating them on progress
- Working alongside other key areas of the business including PPC, website design and build, ecommerce and email marketing
- Assisting with client pitches
We are looking for an experienced SEO Manager who has either worked client side or agency on multiple brands. You will be passionate about the digital market and have an interest in retail.
If this sounds like you please send me your details. I'm working on a number of similar roles so if this one isn't right I'm sure I'll have something that is!