Sales Executive - Fashion brand
London: Sales Executive - Basic of 25K + com
Our client is the number one publisher in Dubai. Employing 600 people, they now publish more than 75 weekly and monthly magazines and have a wide portfolio of market-leading digital properties.
Due to continued growth, and ambitious plans, they are seeking a motivated Sales Executive to join their team.
The successful candidate will run a leading magazine dedicated to the apparel industry which goes out to industry professionals that work within the lingerie and swimwear sectors.
Key day-to-day tasks of the Sales Executive include:
- Ensuring agreed sales targets and deadlines are met
- Maintaining and building relationships with existing clients/ new clients
- Attending industry events and networking when possible
- Understanding market trends and developments to maximise sales opportunities
Key attributes of the Sales Executive include:
- Interest in fashion
- Proven experience in a disciplined sales environment
- Ability to hit targets and thrive in the market place
- Resilient, determined and able to work under pressure
To Apply for this role, click the APPLY now button below
About Manu Forti
Manu Forti recruits solely for media companies, publishers and exhibition organisers.
More jobs like this
- Full Time Sponsorship Telesales Business Magazines jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Sponsorship Telesales Consumer Magazines jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Sponsorship Telesales Digital / Online jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Sponsorship Telesales Advertising jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Sponsorship Telesales Events jobs in London (Central)